Centre for Technology Enabled Learning, https://ctel-india.com (hereinafter referred as CTEL), is the initiative of Panacea eBiz Consulting Group, established in Delhi, India (hereinafter referred as PANACEA), that will promote the use of technology enabled learning where students can learn at their own pace, test the understanding of the lecture and collaborate with peers and faculty for experiential learning using blogs, chat rooms etc.
The PANACEA or CTEL are not registered as University under the UGC Act nor accredited with AICTE or DEC in India or elsewhere and does not award any degree or diploma for academic qualification purposes.
Expression of CTEL alone also includes PANACEA, its associates, its heirs, its employees, its portals or other such services/products offered by PANACEA unless expressed expressively otherwise.
YOU can be a user at CTEL only if YOU are allowed to comply with these terms & conditions and all applicable laws of your country. CTEL doesn’t offer any program to anyone under the age of 18 and candidates below 18 years are prohibited. Every program offering will have its individual requirements of enrollment. Please check with your local applicable laws for joining any online international programs offered by private institutions/companies, if YOU are outside India.
This SUL grants YOU the following rights provided that YOU comply with all terms and conditions of this SUL:
- CTEL grants YOU a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free authorization to use CTEL on-line Video Lecturing and use up to the end of the Academic Session. Your access to any program that YOU enroll at CTEL shall automatically expire after end of program duration irrespective of your purchase date and usage of CTEL. All other rights are reserved to CTEL.
- This SUL restrict the use of CTEL User ID solely to YOU for personal learning for the course/program YOU have enrolled/registered at CTEL.
- Once your enrollment is completed and YOU<Start The Course> from the Program Page, the change in program/course shall not be allowed and YOU will be required to pay afresh to access the new program/course. CTEL restricts the USER to join more than one program at any given time. In case YOU have paid the fees for other program, your candidature for the program will not be approved. YOU may request for refund of the Fees for such payments.
- Considering the Server usage factor, YOU may be restricted to view Lectures during such times.
- CTEL is 100% online learning portal and doesn’t allow download of its videos or other contents. If any violation found in such regards, your enrolment and access to CTEL will be terminated and fees will be forfeited. CTEL may also initiate the legal proceeding to recover the damages based on the intention and usage of download.
- The manuals, video lectures, printed or on-line material and question bank, are protected by copyright laws and defines CTEL as having full intellectual & proprietary rights on the concept and services offered along with all contents in various forms. Using the services does not give you any ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the contents YOU access by paying or being registered with CTEL.
- All title and copyrights in and to the CTEL (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and “applets” incorporated into the Product), the accompanying printed materials are owned by CTEL. The Internet based video lecturing system and contents are protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, YOU must treat the CTEL Internet based video lecturing system, like any other copyrighted material except that of personal learning. YOU are not authorized to copy the contents and materials on CTEL or elsewhere used in printed materials or on websites.
- We respect the intellectual property rights and trademarks rights of third parties and expect that YOU also will do the same while using the CTEL.
- If YOU believe that any of our material at CTEL infringes copyright or trademark violation of any third party, YOU may send us a business notice requesting for removal of the same for removal or blocking the contents.
- YOU may send your notice via email at email@example.com or via mail at
CTEL – Centre for Technology enabled Learning
M-3, South Extension, Part-II, New Delhi – 110049. India
YOU expressly agree that neither the CTEL not its partners, associates, heirs, employees will under any circumstances be liable under any theory of recovery, whether based in Term of Use, including negligence and strict liability, under warranty, or otherwise, for: any indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever; damage to or loss of time and opportunity; Loss of profits or revenue; loss of use of access; loss of property or equipment; loss of information or data; increased costs of any kind, including but not limited to cost, or claims; increased time to complete the course.
YOU expressly agrees that the remedies provided herein are exclusive and that under no circumstance shall the total aggregate liability of CTEL under any theory of recovery whether based in this Term of Use, in TORT (including negligence and strict liability), under warranty, or otherwise, exceed the total fees paid to CTEL under this Term of Use.
The provisions of this Article shall prevail over any conflicting or inconsistent provisions set forth elsewhere in this Term of Use.
YOU expressly agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the CTEL, PANACEA, its promoters and employees, its heirs from any and all claims, liabilities, expenses, and damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, made by any third party related to:
- Your use or attempted use of Services in violation of the this Term of Use;
- Your violation of any law or rights of any third party; or
- Contents, including without limitation without claim of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property or proprietary rights.