PG programs are the most sought after programs in the industry for graduate students to demonstrate their area of interest and expertise. CTEL’s programs are not only structured to impart the knowledge of core subjects such as Accounting, Economics, Finance and Marketing but also lays special stress on developing skills and competencies through exposure to real business situations in the form of case studies. Panacea will leverage its close linkages with the industry to assess emerging needs and factor them in the programs.
The programs are structured in three semesters of 3 months wherein the first two semesters are more focused on building general knowledge of students and the third semester will focus on specialization areas only. Each semester is planned to have video lectures of 4-6 hrs. of study per week to allow the work-life-study balance.
Fourth semester will be of two months and shall focus on one real life case study and one research work assignment wherein you have to submit your original work on the portal only. This work will carry equal weightage while computing your grading across the semesters in your final program results.
CTEL is offering following programs:
Eligibility & Admission Procedure
- Graduation in any discipline or equivalent
Students will be required to register at CTEL-INDIA.COM. Once the registration is completed, students will be required to choose the desired program and pay the associated fees online only. Once the payment is completed, CTEL team will verify your documents and will intimate you for any incomplete information or missing document. Once the documents are completed, CTEL Team will approve your admission for the desired program and you will be notified by email on the registered email ID with CTEL.
The program admission is structured as follows:
February Session: Admission will open on 1st January and the last date of admission will be 31st March. Students will be able to complete the assessments and assignments until 24 months from the Session Starting month.
May Session: Admission will open on 1st April and the last date of admission will be 30th June. Students will be able to complete the assessments and assignments until 24 months from the Session Starting month.
August Session: Admission will open on 1st July and the last date of admission will be 30th September. Students will be able to complete the assessments and assignments until 24 months from the Session Starting month.
November Session: Admission will open on 1st October and the last date of admission will be 31st December. Students will be able to complete the assessments and assignments until 24 months from the Session Starting month.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
- Fill in all the details as per your IDENTITY Document. Your personal details should match with the details given in documents.
- The students must upload the scanned copy of following documents ( all text must be readable)
- Graduation Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree.
- Date of Birth Certificate or equivalent (For Indian students, it is 10th Class Certificate)
- In case of International Students, two front pages of Passport, where all of your identification information and your photo is and the last page where your address details are.
- Document as Proof of Identity and Proof of Address as per your country’s criteria. (For Indian students, it is Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport or Election ID).
- Your latest Passport size photograph. The same will be printed on your Certificate.
(Subject to revision)
- Rs. 12,000/- (plus GST, as applicable at the time of payment) for Indian Students and $180 for International Students payable at the time of admission only.
The only mode of payment that is accepted at CTEL is online at its website. No other mode of payment is accepted and will not be considered whatsoever the reason may be. No employee of CTEL / Panacea / or its associates are directed to collect cash / payments in person or in any other account.
- Rs.1000/- (plus GST, as applicable at the time of payment) for Indian Students and $20 for International Students for Printed Copy of Program Certificate within India only.
- International Students will be required to submit the dispatch charges over and above $20 for Printed Copy of Program Certificate. The same shall be quoted based on their location.
- Rs.250/- (plus GST, as applicable at the time of payment) for Indian Students and $5 for International Students for retake of one Subject Exam. You may apply for maximum 3 retakes for one subject.
- Rs.500/- (plus GST, as applicable at the time of payment) for Indian Students and $10 for International Students for re-submission of Assignment or Research Work. You may apply for maximum 3 re-submission only.
Duration & Session
- Minimum Duration: 11 months (from the Program start date, not from your enrollment date)
- Maximum Duration: 24 months (from the Program start date, not from your enrollment date)
Start date of the Program will be counted from 1st February, 1st May, 1st August and 1st November for the respective enrollment cycle each year.
Award of Certification:
On the successful completion of the program, completion certificate in Post Graduate Program will be generated and you will be able to download it from your login area. Should you need a printed copy of your Certificate, you may apply so by paying Rs.1000/- plus GST online only for dispatch within India only.
For International Students, additional dispatch charges shall be applicable as per their location and shall be payable online only.
The first three semester cycles will be generally as under:
- February semester: February – April
- May semester: May – July
- August semester: August – October
- November semester: November – January
The semester-end examinations / case study / research work assignment / submission links will be opened 5-10 days before the semester term is over. The link will remain active until 24 months from the Program Commencement date. You will be promoted to next semester automatically. As CTEL will be conducting online MCQ type examination pattern, you are allowed to appear for examinations as per your convenience.
The fourth (last) semester will be of two months and shall be non-academic semester. Students will be required to submit only one real life case study and one research work assignment as per inputs given in their Login Area.
Considering no proctoring, to avoid cheating during the examination, the students will be given 45 -60 seconds per question. Students are advised to prepare well before appearing for any examination.
Students will be approved for the course, individually, after payments are made and submission of documents as required for the program. Once you are approved, you can start your course by clicking <Start Your Course> from the respective course page. You will be taken to your personal Learning Area wherein you will see all the Semesters and Units under each semester. In case, any documents found to be forged at a later date, your admission will be treated as cancelled, you will be barred to appear for any examination in future, and all your acquired certification(s) will be cancelled.
You will be required to complete each Unit individually by clicking <MARK THIS UNIT COMPLETE> to move to the next unit. To ensure that you do not jump to future units, you will be required to <MARK THIS UNIT COMPLETE> for each unit. You can skip the unit only by marking it complete, in case you have adequate knowledge of the Unit.
As the programs are academic in nature, despite you having completed the Units, Semester examination will be open 5-10 days before the semester ends. You can however, schedule and appear for the examinations at your convenience.
You will be promoted to next semester, on due dates as mentioned in Semester Cycles, automatically only if you have marked all the Units completed for the previous semester.
The fourth semester will be only about submitting your one real life case study and one research work assignment on the subjects notified in your Learning Area. Based on the topic and instructions, you will be required to submit the both online only. All the assignments and case studies will be checked manually and may take more than one month for results. Please ensure to submit the same much before 24 months so that in case of negative results, you have ample time to resubmit the same.
In case you fail in any of the Unit Examination / case study / research work, you may reappear after paying the requisite fees.
For your academic queries, you will be required to join the forum created for the program you have enrolled. You may post your queries and the same will be answered by the Academic Team in due course of time. CTEL suggests that before posting your queries please lookout for other postings and their answers. It might be that your query was raised by someone else previously and it has been answered already.
Students will abide by all the rules, regulations, terms and conditions applicable now or later as announced by the CTEL at website. If you will continue studying the programs, it will be presumed that you have read and accepted all the revised the rules, regulations, terms and conditions.
Approval for the Course
- Once the Registration is completed and payment of fees is made online, your admission will be approved after checking of all the uploaded documents. Once your candidature is approved, you can start your program using your login ID credentials.
- CTEL doesn’t verify the authenticity of the documents but only check the uploaded documents that are required and rely upon the student’s declaration that all the documents uploaded are true and correct.
- Upon approval, students will be able to browse the Video Lecture contents for each subject. The portal access will be open only after approval of the admission.
- Once the payment for enrollment is made, no amount of fees paid will be refunded or adjusted.
- The enrollment and the fees are not transferrable, in whatsoever condition that may be, and the student enrolled only will be given access and awarded certificate after successful completion of the course.
- Not using or not been able to access due to technical or some issues, the Video Lectures or not appearing for examinations will not create and lead to any cause for refund of fees or cancellation of admission. After expiry of 24 months student’s enrollment will be deactivated, whatever so the condition may be.
- No student is eligible to take the semester examination if he / she fails to mark all the unit of each semester as completed. Student will be able to move to next unit only after marking the current Unit Complete.
- As these programs are 100% online, student’s marking for the Unit as Completed, will be considered as Unit Lecture is seen and understood. However, student access to all such units will remain active until 24 months validity for later viewing.
- The students enrolled will be assigned an Enrollment Number. The First FIVE digits of the Enrollment number represent the Program Code, next 4 digits represent the Year of Admission, next 3 digits represents the Program Admission Cycle month followed by your enrollment serial number.
- This number will be displayed in your profile area and will be required in all the communication with CTEL.
- Once you are registered, your basic details will be locked for any further update besides address of correspondence. Please be careful while filling your details and should match with Documents.
- If there is any change in the details, it should be intimated to Admission Department. You will be required to submit the relevant documents as proof for change. Once approved, it will reflect in your profile.
- Once the certificate is generated, no change in profile will be entertained.
- Before applying for any change, you will be required to pay a fee of Rs.350/- online. Once you pay the fee, you will be required to send the payment details along with changes required, and relevant documents as proof.
Change of Course / Subjects
- Students are not allowed to change the program, whatsoever the condition may be, after payment is made. Please ensure that before payments, you select the Program carefully.
- CTEL is 100% online video lecture based education program delivery model, hence no study material online / offline are provided as of now. You may prepare notes, if required for personal use.
Grievance Redressal Cell
- Students who have grievance are advised to write the same at grievance@ctel-india(dot)com giving your Enrollment No, Name, and grievance in details. Please be specific about your grievance, and solution you are looking for.
- In case the grievance is related to any matter which is denied already in this documents, it will not be addressed and will be closed without any corrective action on the same.
Enquiries & Correspondence
- For all enquiries and correspondence must be addressed to CTEL through the email ID only at enquiry@ctel-india(dot)com.
- No written communication shall be entertained for any matter whatsoever it may be.
Working Days of CTEL
- CTEL Office will be operational only from Monday – Friday between 10.30 AM – 6.30 PM Indian Standard Time (IST). Office may also be closed on certain Public Holidays as set by Government of India or may be closed due to conditions which are beyond our control. The delay in communication and replies is expected in such certain conditions.
Email Alert Service
- A fully automated service is activated which enable the system to generate automatic emails for most of the activities happens at CTEL to you registered email ID with CTEL.
- Please keep checking your email for regular updates.
- Please mark ctel-india.com and panaceaebizz.com as safe domains to avoid emails going in SPAM Folder.